Greetings, from SukhaLife Yoga Studio in Saint Petersburg, Florida!
COVID POLICY – SAFETY GUIDELINES
Masks are no longer required.
- The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority
- Online booking is required
- In-studio classes are limited to 13 students, with ample spacing between mats
- We have implemented extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures and are following state and local guidelines
- Our studio air is filtered with germicidal UVC lights by Blue-Tube Fresh-Aire UV
- Virtual classes are streaming indefinitely
- We have also implemented contact-less check-ins and hands-off adjustments
At our yoga studio in St. Petersburg, Florida, you’ll enjoy a variety of classes from the Basics to Power yoga. Our friendly staff and experienced instructors will guide you on your yoga journey.
SukhaLife Yoga Studio loves St. Petersburg! We promote skillful alignment, creative sequencing and mindful breathing. Our teachers are professional instructors who are enthusiastic about sharing yoga’s power to connect, transform and elevate your life during each class. We offer a variety of yoga classes such as Basics, Flow, Power, Hot Yoga, Meditation and more. Check our class schedule to see which one will be the perfect fit for you.
What people are saying
“Absolutely beautiful yoga space in St. Pete, positive vibes, and the owner is wonderful too. I highly recommend checking out a yoga class here. Nice mix of classes and teachers.”
“Amazing! Amanda Ryker is, by far, one of the best instructors in Tampa bay! Every class is well thought out, creative, challenging, yet peaceful. Thank you Amanda and SukhaLife for all the peace you bring into our community. Namaste.”
“Such a breath of fresh air! Great location! Amazing instructors! Owner, Barbara Merrill, also the creator of SukhaLife yoga products has created an environment for any yogi to enjoy, practice, and learn. Give it a try, you will find a new yoga home!”
Join a class today!
Slow & Flow
Great for beginners to advanced yogis that want to focus on alignment and take the time to become familiar with what is going on in their body.
Perfect for beginners and intermediate students but great for advanced yogis that want to focus on alignment in a slower-paced class.
Stretch and strengthen in a heated room. This class is a balanced combination of sustained poses with attention to basic alignment and therapeutic principals.